What's INTERPHEX Week Tokyo?
Asia's leading pharma industry event with 1,900* exhibitors and 80,000* visitors!
INTERPHEX Week Tokyo consists of 4 exhibitions for pharmaceutical technologies - INTERPHEX JAPAN (Manufacturing & Packaging), in-Pharma Japan (Ingredients), BioPharma Expo (Biopharmaceutical) and PharmaLab Japan: formerly BIOtech Japan (Drug Discovery). INTERPHEX Week Tokyo 2020 will have 1,900* exhibitors, making the event as one of the largest pharma industry events in Asia. (*expected/including concurrent shows)
[Show Name] 22nd INTERPHEX Week Tokyo
[Dates] November 25 (Wed) - 27 (Fri), 2020 10:00-18:00 (last day until 17:00)
[Venue] Makuhari Messe, Japan
[Organiser] Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
[Concurrent Event] INTERPHEX Week Tokyo Technical Conference
[INTERPHEX Week Tokyo consists of]
- In-PHARMA JAPAN 2020
- 14th Int'l Pharmaceutical Ingredients Expo
- BioPharma Expo 2020
- 4th Biopharmaceutical R&D and Manufacturing Expo
- PharmaLab JAPAN 2020
-2nd Pharmaceutical R&D Expo
[Concurrent Shows of INTERPHEX Week Tokyo]
- 2nd Regenerative Medicine Expo TOKYO
- Drink JAPAN 2020 - 5th Int'l Beverage & Liquid Food Development / Manufacturing Expo
- FOODtech JAPAN 2020 - 1st Food Processing & Automation Technology Expo Tokyo
[Admission] FREE of charge for those with an exhibition ticket (To receive a ticket for free, click here.)
* JPY 5,000/person will be charged without a ticket.
* This exhibition is primarily open to trade, therefore those under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter.
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.